For Experienced Property Conveyancing
The team at Essential Conveyancing are here to take care of your every property conveyancing need. With 25 years of experience in Adelaide’s property conveyancing market, we have worked out the secrets behind efficient, affordable and accurate conveyancing services. As a boutique style firm, we strive to provide the highest level of customer service in our industry, matched with a competitive price. We pride ourselves on our ability to take the stress off of our clients, at what we believe should be remembered as an exciting time of their lives; whether this be buying or selling their first home, or entering into a lease to begin their business venture. We take care of the piles of paperwork and deal directly with the necessary authorities, so you just have to worry about what colour to paint the walls! We will be there to keep you informed and represent you from beginning to end.
For Proven Results
Essential Conveyancing’s property conveyancing service will ensure you legal and administrative documents are analysed and completed to the highest industry standard, and we will always keep your interests in mind. Should something within the documents cause concern, we guarantee to always be transparent and keep you informed, before advising you of our plan of action moving forward. Essential Conveyancing owner, Kathy Scheucher, boasts 25 years of experience in property conveyancing and property law, and prides herself on the relationships that she establishes and maintains with her clients beyond their initial dealings with her. People who once employed Kathy to purchase their first home 10 years ago know exactly who to call when the time comes to sell off and upgrade! This is a true testament to the service Kathy and the team at Essential Conveyancing provide, and it is a standard that is truly unrivalled in Adelaide’s property conveyancing market.
Our Service Inclusions
When it comes to property conveyancing, we are proud to say; we get it right the first time, every time. Our vision to provide professional, accurate and reliable property conveyancing services is consistently upheld to ensure we never miss a beat. From our property conveyancing service, you can expect:
- 100% transparency when we provide you with advice, so you can understand the true value of our service
- confirmation that the contractual agreements have been fulfilled by both parties by the agreed upon date
- full disclosure of necessary documents and information to your financial lender
- finalisation of the transaction by paying outstanding rates on your behalf
- distribution of settlement cheques
- reconciliation of the trust account
- council and other relevant authorities to be informed of transfer of ownership
- booking and attendance of finalising settlement
- complete preparation and distribution of settlement statements, outlining money sent and received, inclusive of all relevant fees